The summers are real already. Summers season in India brings the people mixed kind of feelings. There are many things that people love, while there are also pretty annoying things that people hate about summers. So, always the negative points take the first place and highlight the positive sides. So, we should come up with various different to ways to cope up with the negative sides of summers.
One such a thing we very commonly do is taking lots of liquids to keep our body hydrated. Taking cool drinks not only makes us feel refreshed but also helps in keeping our body hydrated. But the options should needs to be healthy. Milkshakes, Juices are some of the healthy drink options. So, here we bring you some of the different milkshake recipes that you can try this summer.
Various Recipes Of Milkshakes
This is probably one of the most popular milkshake recipes. This one is always a go to solution for all those chocolate lovers. Who doesn’t love chocolate though? If you are also a big fan of chocolate, then this easy to try milkshake recipe is here.
• Chocolate/ vanilla ice-cream/ frozen yogurt
• Whipped cream
• Take two large scoops of ice cream, add ¼ cup of milk
• Now blend those two ingredients together
• You can also choose to add whipped cream to add some rich texture to the milkshake
• Then add a few tablespoons of chocolate syrup and then blend the mixture for a few more seconds
• Then add a handful of crushed or chopped chocolate or chocolate chips and melt them
• Then add the melted chocolate to the mixture and also add a few tablespoons of cocoa powder if you feel like adding some strong falvour
• Then blend the ingredients together for a few seconds
• That is it, it can be served
The next one in our list of the milkshakes comes the banana milkshake. Banana is full of potassium and gives you instant energy. This one can definitely a great option to choose in the summers.
• Vanilla ice cream
• Whipped cream
• Take a scoop of vanilla ice cream, chopped bananas of two cups, ¼ cup of whipped cream and blend them into a smooth paste
• Take the smooth milkshake into the glass and top it with a pinch of cinnamon
• It is done, serve it.
The various recipes with Oreo cookies are as much popular as the famous American cookies. Are you a fan of Oreo cookies, then the recipes with the cookies as ingredient will make you an even bigger fan of the cookies. Try out this simple Oreo milkshake
• About a cup full of crushed Oreo cookies
• Vanilla ice cream
• 1 cup of milk
• Chocolate sauce
• Take milk, about two scoops of ice cream, and roughly crushed Oreo cookies, chocolate sauce of about a few tablespoons
• Blend all those ingredients together until they become a smooth mixture
• Pour the mixture into glasses and then top it with Oreo crumbs and serve
While the summer season is going on, how can anyone miss using the wonderful, yummy ingredient and that too the most favourite milkshake. Mango milkshake can be a great option the summer season
• 11/2 cup of finely chopped mangoes
• 2 cups of milk
• 2 tablespoons of sugar
• A pinch of saffron
• Take the mangoes, milk, sugar, saffron into the blender and make it into a smooth fine blend
• Add Saffron and then blend for a few seconds
• Take it into glasses and top it with chopped dry fruits. Serve it
The final recipe in our list of milkshakes is the pineapple milkshake which is another most healthy, tasty and easy recipe to try
• ½ cup of milk
• 2 cups of vanilla ice cream
• A cup full of chopped pineapple
• Take milk, pineapple into the blender, blend them together well until the pineapple cubes are turned into fine, smooth paste
• Then add ice cream and blend it again until all the ingredients mix together well
• Pour it into the glasses, garnish it with pineapple slices and serve
Have A Chilled Summer!!!!!