Though the city is far from the ‘corona’ outbreak, it isn’t too far as Vizag is one among the 21 cities where the risk is much higher of getting affected. As per the advisory of the Ministry of Health, the screening of passengers for the preliminary medical test is being conducted who are flying in from China. As of now, the good news is they have been no cases reported.
For now, things may seem fine but as they say in case of health there shouldn’t be any ignorance as by now there have been 4,593 cases of (nCoV) detected globally. The virus that dawned in Wuhan city of Hubei province in China is now spreading its claws all over and it is to worry as there is no vaccine for the virus yet.
Better late than never the major symptoms that should be looked into:
Symptoms like headache, running nose, muscle pain, sore throat, cough and cold, high fever, pneumonia, and sepsis must be looked into if one has.
Also, the other ways to protect oneself are
1. After visiting a public place or using public transport and before eating washing hands is a must.
2. Covering nose while sneezing or coughing
3. Meat should be cooked at a proper heat
4. Disposing of used tissues
5. Wearing masks
6. Avoid close contacts with animals
7. People at slaughterhouses should wear gloves and masks.