On the directives of Central Vigilance Commission, IRCTC has been observing Vigilance Awareness Week- 2020 on the theme “Satark Bharat, Samriddh Bharat (Vigilant India, Prosperous India)” from October 27-November 2. For the benefit of the travellers, iRCTC has issued a few guidelines.
1. Integrity Pledge
Certificate of commitment toward Zero tolerance on corruption by taking Integrity pledge:
Central Vigilance Commission, Government of India requested to conscious citizens of India to take Integrity pledge for upholding the highest standards of ethical conduct, honesty and integrity. Just click on this
hyperlink http://pledge.cvc.nic.in/ for the pledge and get a certificate.
2. In order to be aware and prevent cases of cheating/corruption, you are requested to observe the following DO’s and DONT’s while booking e-tickets and booking of meal orders to be delivered in trains/stations.
• While creating your own personal ID at www.irctc.co.in, please give correct details like Name, Address, Mobile No., e-mail address etc.
• If booking through agent, book through IRCTC authorized Retail Service Providers (list available at www.irctc.co.in) and pay the prescribed IRCTC and Agent service charge per ticket irrespective of no. of passengers. Always insist to have cash receipt of the full amount paid by you.
• Please ensure that agent gives your mobile No. while booking so that you get SMS of ticket details including the Fare + other charges.
• Never purchase or sell e-tickets generated from personal user IDs. It is an offence under section 143 of the Railway Act 1989. E-tickets purchased/sold from personal user IDs are liable to be cancelled at any time.
• For overcharging/other irregularity committed by IRCTC authorized Retail Service Providers, lodge a complaint (along with copy of e-ticket and receipt of amount paid by you) with email@example.com.
• For booking of meal orders in trains/stations, use IRCTC website www.ecatering.irctc.co.in or phone numbers 1323 or mobile application with name “Food on Track”.
• The sole website for booking of meal orders to be delivered in trains/at stations is the IRCTC E-catering website.
• All orders for delivery in train would bear the order number issued by IRCTC only.
• Always ask for bill as: “No Bill – The Food Is Free”.
Get 30% OFF on Dynamic Website Design