APPGECET-2020 examination will be scheduled from 28-09-2020 to 30-09-2020 with two sessions per day. Timing of morning session is 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon and of afternoon session is 03.00 PM to 05.00 PM.
Important Instructions to the candidates given below:
1. Hall ticket shall be shown at the Entrance of the Test Centre and also in the Examination Hall, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to write the test.
2. Candidate will be permitted to appear for the Examination only after their credentials are verified by the centre officials.
3. Candidate will be permitted into the Examination Hall from 08:30AM to 10:00 AM for FN session and 01:30 PM to 03:00 PM for AN Session for identification.
4. Candidate will not be permitted to leave the Examination Hall once the test commences (i.e. 10:00 AM for FN Session and 03:00 PM for AN Session) and will not be allowed to leave the Examination Halltill the END of the Examination (i.e. 12:00 Noon for FN Session and 05:00 PM for AN Session). Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall even if they are late by one minute.
5. Carrying of Calculators, Mathematical / Log Tables, Pagers, Cell Phones, Watches (all types), Large Spectacles, any other Electronic Gadgets and loose sheets of paper into the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
COIVD – 19 Instructions to the candidate:
1. Candidates must maintain social distancing starting from point ofentry in the exam venue till his / her exit from the exam venue.
2. Candidate must bring their own Mask, Gloves, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), transparent water Bottle, a simple pen and the exam related documents (Hall Ticket, ID card etc.). No other items will be permitted inside exam venue.
3. Candidates will have to bring a signed self-declaration (Self- declaration is provided along with this Hall ticket) and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
4. Temperature of candidates will be checked at the entry to the exam venue via a Thermo Gun. Candidates with high temperature or other COVID-19 symptoms will be seated in a separate exam room / lab / hall for everyone’s safety.
5. Barcode readers will be available at the entry point to scan barcode on the Hall Ticket. Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be provided to the candidates individually at the time of entry of the candidate to the exam venue and post their Hall Ticket
and ID verification.
6. At registration desk, the candidate will be directed to sanitize his / her hands using provided sanitizer. Photograph will be captured during the registration process.
Get 30% OFF on Dynamic Website Design