Certificate verification and web counseling will be conducted for admission into various P.G. courses in Sciences, Arts & Commerce offered by A.U Campus Colleges, A.U affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2020-21, through AUCET- 2020 and 6-Year B.Tech.+M.Tech. Dual degree programmes offered in A.U. College of Engineering (A) and A.U. College of Engineering for women through AUEET-2020 as per the following schedule:
Candidates should upload the following certificates as listed below:
1. Transfer Certificate.
2. Study Certificates for at least 7 years ending with qualifying examination issued by the Principals / Heads of the respective institutes.
Local Candidate Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format for private study.
3. Provisional Certificate / Original Degree (for AUCET candidates).
4. Statements of Marks.
5. Date of Birth Certificate (S.S.C. or equivalent) or DOB certificate.
6. Intermediate / 10+2 Marks Memo.
7. Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/EWS candidates.
8. Latest Income Certificate issued by the competent authority or white ration card in case of eligible SC/ST/BC/EWS candidates claiming fee concession.
9. Migration Certificate in the case of candidates from Universities other than the University where the admission is sought.
10. Physical Fitness Certificate from the Medical Officer, Andhra University or from a Govt. Assistant Civil Surgeon.
11. Certificate in the prescribed form in respect of claim under special category (NCC, NSS, CAP, SPORTS and PH) wherever applicable.
Get 30% OFF on Dynamic Website Design