1. Andhra University Common Entrance Tests (AUCET/ AUEET-2020) for admissions into PG courses in Science, Arts, Engineering Courses and 6-Year B.Tech.+M.Tech. dual degree
Programmes in Engineering (Test No 611), have been commenced on 13 th Oct, 2020 in 19 Centres in 8 Cities namely, Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Vijayawada and Guntur.
2. The tests were conducted peacefully and smoothly following the precautions for COVID-19 and guidelines issued for the conduct of examinations, stated by Prof. D.A.Naidu, Director, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University in a press release.
3. Prof. K.Samatha, Rector, Andhra University has visited the examination center at Gayatri Vidya Parishad College for Degree & PG courses (A), Sector-8, MVP Colony, Visakhapatnam. Prof. D.A.Naidu, Director, Directorate of Admissions and Prof. S.B.Padal, Dr. C.V. Naidu, Associate Directors have accompanied the Rector on her visit to the examination centre.
4. Today i.e., on 13 th October 2020, tests were conducted for 101-Life Sciences, 106-Statistics, 207-B.F.A, 105-Geology, 202-English and 206-Economics.
5. On 14 th October, 2020 the entrance tests will be conducted for 104-Chemical Sciences, 203-Telugu, 102-Physical Sciences and 204-M.Com.
Get 30% OFF on Dynamic Website Design