In the light of Holy Ramadan which has commenced from 14th of April 2021, all the Inspector Auditor Waqfs and management of the Waqf institutions of the State are directed to make necessary arrangements at the masjids and idgahs to avoid inconvenience to the Musallies during five times prayer and Iftar, by following Covid — 19 Protocol.
1. It is the responsibility of the Managements of Waqf institutions i.e., Masjids, Edigahs, Dargahs, etc., to ensure the safety of the musallies / devotees duly taking necessary health precautions and maintain safety standards during the Holy month of Ramadan.
2. The Managements of every Waqf institution should take every possible precautionary measure and ensure the safety of the staff and Musallies as per the guidelines/advisories issued by Govt. of A.P from time to time.
3. Hand Sanitizers have to be made available at the entry and exit points at every Waqf institution by the respective Managements. Before entering the Masjid, hands shall be cleaned with sanitizer or soap. Social distancing at entry and exit of the Masjid shall be maintained.
4. Musallies visiting the Waqf institutions shall use masks mandatorily and follow social distance. Hugging/handshake needs to be avoided.
5. Only asymptomatic persons be allowed in the premises. Senior citizens, children and people with cough, cold or fever are advised to avoid coming to the Masjid.
6. Frequent cleaning and disinfection to be maintained by the managements particularly after every prayer. Masjid floor, Wazu area, toilet area, etc, shall be cleaned multiple times with phenyl, dettol and other disinfectants. Cleaning of Masjid carpets and the wadhu / ablution tank (House) to be ensured.
7. Community kitchens/langars / Ann-daan etc., shall follow physical distancing norms while preparation and distribution of food.
8. Every Mussalli coming to the Masjid for prayers are advised to perform wadhu at home and bring his own prayer mat / Jaye — Namaz (Janimaaz) and maintain social distance.
9. Proper crowd management in the parking lots and outside the premises duly following social distancing norms need to be organized.
Hello Vizag Wish you a very happy Ramadan 2021!