CHUNAUTI is a NextGen Startup Challenge Contest by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology along with MeitY, STPI, MSH, STPINEXT INITIATIVES.
Last date to apply is 07th September 2020
Who can apply:
• The challenge invites the proposals/applications from Indian Start-ups who are working in domain related to software product development.
• Start-ups registered with DPIIT under start-up India program are encouraged to participate in this program.
• Individual Academicians, Researchers, Educators, Entrepreneurs, partnership firms, LLPs may also participate, however, if they are selected then they will have to register as private limited company in a stipulated time (preferably within 3 months).
CHUNAUTI is an is STPI’s comprehensive incubation scheme which has a vision to drive the rise of India as a Software Product Nation so as to make India a global player in development, production and supply of Innovative, Efficient and Secure Software Products thus facilitating the growth across the entire spectrum of ICT sector as envisioned in the National Policy on Software Products (NPSP) – 2019.
Key Domains to Participate:
1. Edu-Tech, Agri-Tech & Fin-Tech Solutions for masses
2. Supply Chain, logistics & Transportation Management
3. Infrastructure & remote monitoring
4. Medical Healthcare, Diagnostic, Preventive & Psychological Care
5. Jobs & Skilling, Linguistic tools & technologies
Financial Incentives/Funding Support for the Selected:
1. Cloud Credits from leading third-party service providers.
2. A seed funding of up to Rs. 25.00 Lakhs will be provided through Financial Institution to each beneficiary/supported Start-ups selected through CHUNAUTI under NGIS based on innovative idea, novel solutions, strong team & sound business proposal.
3. Disbursal of seed fund to Start-ups will be based on milestones achieved,periodic review and recommendations.
4. Seed funding to Start-ups will be against equity participation by STPI or its affiliate.
5. Start-ups who are in ideation stage may be selected under pre-incubation program & mentored for up to six months to evolve their business plan & solution around the proposed idea. Each intern (start-up under pre-incubation) will be paid Rs. 10,000/- per month for a period of 6 months.
Interested people are requested to participate in the Webinar organized by Startup Charter to brief and address the queries on the NextGen Startup Challenge Contest CHUNAUTI – Challenge Hunt Under NGIS for Advanced Uninhibited Technology Intervention organized jointly by MeitY, STPI, MSH, STPINEXT INITIATIVES for all the Indian Start-ups who are working in domain related to software product development.
Speaker: MP Dubey, Joint Director-STPI
Date & Time: 02-09-2020 @ 4PM
https://forms.gle/zQGWsK5hk5KhDxaE6 Virtual Meet Link will be sent to all the registrants through Mail & WhatsApp
CLICK HERE !! To be found on google search engine