SSC Public examinations are going to held from 10th July to 17th July in 4201 centers all over AP. So as to protect the students from Covid-19 the Government issued the following instructions.
1) Parents are advised not to gather in groups near the examinations centers.
2) Parents and students are advised to visit the center atleast 2days prior to commencement of the examination, as it helps them to reach the center on time.
3) Necessary arrangements will be made to allow students to leave the exam hall by following physical distancing.
4) All the examination halls will be properly disinfected before commencement of the next examination.
5) Arrangements shall be made to clean chairs, tables, door handles, switch boards etc with wet cloth dipped in disinfectant every morning before the examination starts.
6) Students are advised to reach the center at 2hrs before the commencement of the exam to avoid huge gatherings at thermal scanning.
7) Sufficient thermal scanners should be made available and scanning will be done under shade.
8) Students will be made to sit in zigzag pattern to maintain physical distancing norms. The distance between 2 students shall be a minimum of 5feet, to be maintained.
9) Required medical staff will be appointed to look after students medical needs.
10) Hand sanitizers and masks shall be made available to students and examination staff for sanitization purpose.
11) Hand gloves will be provided to examination staff and wearing the mask is compulsory.
12) Separate isolation room will be identified for students who appear to the exam with cold, cough and fever.
13) Any invigilator suffering from cold or cough will be relieved immediately and replacement shall be made by chief superintendent.
14) Students residing in red zones and containment areas shall be safely transported to examination centers by following the physical distancing norms.
15) Help line shall be made available in RTC bus station for convenience of students, and required transportation facility shall be provided in coordination with APSRTC following physical distancing norms.
16) Examination time table will be sent to all the schools and wide publicity will be done through local media.
17) Help lines number will be made available to clarify genuine doubts of students and parents. Wide publicity will be done through local media about the help line numbers.
18) The students of the residential society schools will be informed through their principals regarding the examination and time table.
19) All other instructions that were issued earlier by DGE, AP, Vijayawada for the conduct of SSC Public Examinations March 2020 shall hold good.
Inputs from Praveena Varma