For unearthing the young cricketing talent in Greater Visakha, Jagan Anna Cricket Tournament for YSR CUP – 2020 has been conceived. This Mega Cricket Tournament is organised by Shri. Vijay Sai Reddy, M.P and Sponsored by Pragathi Bharath Foundation.
The Tournament Poster was launched by Prof. PVGD Prasad Reddy, Vice- Chancellor, A.U. and other dignitaries at the Department of Physical Education,
Andhra University Golden Jubilee Grounds recently. Grand Inauguration of this mega cricket tournament will be held on 21-12-2020 on the birthday of Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy, Hon’ble Chief Minister of AP. About 400 teams are expected to participate in this mega event.
This mega event is being monitored and coordinated by Y. Venu Goal Rao, Former Indian Cricketer and CEO, Andhra Cricket Association and Prof. N. Vijay Mohan, Director of Physical Education, Andhra University for Technical Know-how.
Following are the tournament particulars:
1. Participation entry is open to teams within 98 wards of Greater Visakhapatnam. No Registration Fee. Registrations will open on 06-12-2020 at 08:00am and close by 06:00pm, 10-12-2020.
2. Registration of teams shall be done either ONLINE or OFFLINE.
3. Players should have completed 15 years of age by 30-11-2020.
4. Each team shall have 15 players and a Coach / Mentor.
5. Any number of teams can register from one single ward but all the players in a team should belong to the same ward. (Along with the Team Registration Form, Aadhar cards of all players & mentor should be attached. If any player’s address in the aadhar card is different from present residential address then such player should attach some other residential proof like Voter Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Ration Card, etc., along with his aadhar card.)
6. All matches shall be of 12 overs for each side. (No LBW, No Power-play)
7. Matches shall be played with HARD TENNIS BALL, provided by the organisers.
8. Food arrangements shall be made for teams on all match days.
9. Each MLA constituency shall be considered as one POOL. Matches in each POOL shall be played among Ward Teams under the same constituency at different grounds in respective constituency locations.
10. WINNERS, RUNNERS at each POOL shall be presented with Trophies with cash awards.
11. Winner & Runner-up teams from each POOL will qualify for SUPER KNOCK OUT.
12. All Matches of SUPER KNOCK OUT shall be played at A.U. Engineering College Grounds.
13. Tournament WINNERS will be presented with YSR CUP along with huge cash award, RUNNERS will be presented with Runners-up Trophy with cash Award and individual prizes for all team members.
14. There will be Trophies & cash awards for 3rd, 4th places, individual awards, Man of the Match awards for each match, participation kit along with Medal & Certificate for all players participating in the tournament and also special prizes for exceptional performances.
Get 30% OFF on Dynamic Website Design