This policy in terms of Technology Act 2000 and Rules which are applicable in circumstances of reflecting changes by the Information Technology Act, 2000. And this computer generated and do not needed any physical or digital signatures.
We Want To Make You:
- Feel comfortable while accessing our website.
- Feel secure totally and feel free to submitting information to us.
- Contact us with any concerns regarding to your privacy on this site.
- Aware about on using our site, you are totally Accept to the certain data collection.
What Information That Will Collect From You?
We will gather certain anonymous information automatically while longing to our web server. That includes computer identification information obtained from “cookies” which will sent to your browser from
- Web server cookie from your hard drive which was stored.
- The type of web browser you use while accessing our site.
- An IP address which is assigned to the each computer of you use.
- The type of computer you use while accessing our site.
- The domain server which you use and access through to our service.
We Might Collect The Following Sensitive Data (SPDI):
- Mobile no
- Phone no
- Complete Address
- Email id
If You Are List Your Business on Our Site (hellovizag.in), the following SPDI will collect:
- Business Name
- Business Description
- Tags If Applicable
- Listing Category
- Location Details
- Region Details
- Working Hours
- Website Details
We May Collect The Following Data Also:
- Total pages you visited
- Total links you clicked on our site
- How many times you come to the page
WHO WILL COLLECT THE DATA?
Some of your sensitive personal information may be received or collected, possessed, stored and handled by: M/S hellovizag.in
While you browsing our site we will collect anonymous information from you. As a part of a voluntary registration process we may collect sensitive personal about you. This website includes others website links which we don’t manage and are not responsible for your privacy.
HOW THIS INFORMATION USED?
We use this sensitive information for:
- Tweaking out sites based on your interest
- Providing the personalized features
- Providing customized services requested by you
- Regular bonding (Relationship)
- Reserving social history as governed by existing law or policy
And also we use the contact information internally to efforts for product or services improvement which are suitable to you.
We use anonymous traffic information normally for:
- Providing better services with improving more personalized which are suitable to you.
- Monitoring your access in certain parts of our promotions, contests which indicates the player’s progress.
- Diagnose the problems and improve our servers for your better convenience.
- Tracking the time session how long spending in our site for better understanding.
- For identification of your access privileges to our Web site.
DISCLOSURE POLICY COMPLYING WITH IT RULES 6 2011
The SPDI (sensitive personal data or information) may be disclosed to any individual persons as it needed for a lawful purpose connected with HELLO VIZAG activities or functions. The SPDI may be disclosed where it necessary with compliance of a legal obligations.
We do not share, publish, rent or sell your sensitive personal data and we will not disclose any of your identifiable information unless:
- We have your grant
- We investigate, or take actions regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, unlawful and cyber incidents, punishment of offences and safety/security of any person and violations of HELLO VIZAG‘s terms of guidelines.
- Compliance with court orders, requests/order from legal authorities, or law enforcement agencies, subpoenas requiring such disclosure.
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
Sharing your sensitive personal identifiable information (SPDI) is entirely voluntary. We offer some of our services to users who have registered only however you need not register order to browse our site. You can change your interests at any time and you may opt-in and opt-out any promotional marketing newsletters from us. You can update your personal information and change settings in your account at any time.
We will Block and Remove your sensitive personal identifiable information from our database with your request and can cancel your registration. Even after the block or deleted or terminated your account, your information might remain stored in our server database as archive.
When we going to use your personal information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at any time and you can opt-out from us if don’t like to share your information for any purpose. The sites are customized in the web and require accepting cookies. However you can decline or accept the cookies as you wish for your privacy. To get register in some websites and use their services, you have to accept the cookies. You can go “http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/” to get more information about the cookies setup in your browser.
HOW CAN YOU ACCURATE THE INFORMATION?
You can reach us to correct or update any information that you already provided through online which allows you on our web server. If you lost your access then you can get in touch through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve all the rights to update or change the policy at any time with an appropriate notice in our site. Such changes cab be applicable immediately after posting on this site.