Raksha Bandhan celebrates the pure bond that exists between siblings. On Rakhi siblings promise to always be there, to always protect each other, no matter what the circumstances are. Raksha Bandhan is one of those many Hindu festivals which goes beyond religion. You can make your siblings feel special by some of the ideas.
Below listed are a few ideas of how siblings can have a Rakhi celebration to cherish:
1. A Full Day Fun: You can plan an outing with your siblings. You can go and visit an adventure park or you can just watch a movie with them. And then treat them with their favourite food at their favourite place where you can have a good time.
2. A Theme Photoshoot: If you two siblings are a social media addict then this one would be your favourite celebration. You can capture all sorts of fun and candid poses and get a theme decor. And this one will work wonders!
3. A Huge Family Party with Cousins: Eat, drink, dance and celebrate. Make it special by having a huge party with your cousins and buddies. Rakhi is a bond to celebrate with all your bhai and behen so why not a get together! Have a wonderful time with all your buddies and siblings by going crazy while dancing, eating and screaming out loud.
4. At Orphanages: Raksha Bandhan is not all about being with your family. It is also about sharing what a family is like with those who never had that feeling. Celebrate Rakhi with orphans by giving them an idea of what Rakha Bandhan can be.
5. Watch a Movie Together: What could be more nostalgic than watching your favourite movie together and remembering all the times you used to fight over the remote!! Those days will always give you the best feelings of your childhood. Enjoy a movie night together as a part of your Digital Celebration and have a blast.
So, get your Rakhi gifts ready and let your siblings know how much you love them. Have a fun filled and blessed Rakhi!
And do visit the articles on our E-Magazine relating to RakshaBandhan.
By Bhumika Joshi.