As in #unlock1 is mentioned that religious shrines will be opening from june 8. Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) will also be open from june 8 to all the locals dwelling there and for the general public, it will be open from June11.
This briefing was given by YV Subba Reddy, the chairman on Friday.
So for the first three days, it will be a trial run, including the staff and locals, to see how things go on and how the general crowd can be managed.
The shrine will be open from morning 7:30 to 7:30 in the evening.
And it is not like the before where chunks of devotees will be allowed. Only 6000 will be allowed, wherr half of the tickets will be availed online and the other half in the offline mode.
Rules that needs to be followed in the Devasthanam:
1. Social distancing is a must.
2. Devotees should use the herbal hand sanitisers.
3. They should refrain themselves from touching the hundi.
4. People above 65 years and children below 10 years won’t be allowed.
5. VIP darshan timings are from 6:30 to 7:30 am