Waltair Division of East Coast Railway is operating Festival Special trains during the Festival season of Dussehra, Deepawali etc. The Division is also operating Covid special trains, apart from several special trains that are passing through the Division. With the increase in frequency of train services, safety measures enhanced at all the Railway stations over the Division.
Divisional Railway Manager Shri Chetan Kumar Shrivvastava is reviewing the safety measures o¬n regular basis as there is increase of passengers flow during the festival season and instructed the officials to make adequate arrangements. He made an appeal to the passengers to follow the guidelines provided by the Railway administration for a safe and secure travel during the season.
Rail Passengers are requested to note that, all the Festival Special Trains are fully reserved trains and no passengers should come to the Railway stations without a confirmed ticket. For the convenience of passengers adequate Reservation counters are being operated at all the important Railway stations.
In view of the Festival season several arrangements have been made for the convenience of authorized passengers as detailed below:
1) Manning of the gates at Railway stations and also in the trains has been done to keep a check o¬n the passengers without ticket/unauthorized travelling.
2) Reservation counters, Yatri Ticket Suvidha Kendras have been opened to cater to the requirement of passengers for regular as well as last minute bookings.
3) Regular announcements are being made at Railway stations to inform passengers that all these trains are fully reserved trains.
All the passengers are advised to observe the precautions to stop the spread of Covid-19 and to have safe journey:
1) Wear a mask properly.
2) Maintain social distancing.
3) Covid Positive persons are not allowed to railway area or boarding a train.
4) Boarding a train after having been denied to undertake travel by the health checkup team at the railway station is an offence and punishment will be imposed.
5) Spitting or willful ejection of body fluid/waste in public area is a punishable offence.
Anyone not adhering to the Covid-19 prevention protocol would be viewed seriously and liable to take action under relevant section of the Railway Act-1989.
Get 30% OFF on Dynamic Website Design