It is proposed to auction the condemned following Vehicles in public auction on 11.12.2020 at 11:00 AM in the premises of office of the Curator, Indira Gandhi Zoological Park, Visakhapatnam.
The details of the vehicles are given below.
1) The quotation of the vehicle is “as is where is” condition.
2) The vehicle can be inspected by the intending bidder on all working days at any time before the sale date or on the same date.
3) The successful highest bidder should make his own arrangements to obtain duplicate “C” book etc., from transport authorities as no “C” book is available.
4) The bidder should pay an amount of Rs.5000/- as EMD in the shape of DDdrawninfavourofCurator,IndiraGandhiZoologicalPark, Visakhapatnam. The EMD will be refunded to the unsuccessful bidder after the completion of auction process on the same day’
5) The successful bidder should pay l/4th sale amount on the date of sale.The balance amount should be paid within 5 days from the date of dispatch of confirmation orders, The other taxes like GST and I.T etc., have to be paid as per rules in vogue along with the balance sale amount. If the successful bidder has failed to pay the entiresaleamount,theEMDandotherpaidamountswillbe forfeited to Government without further notice’
6) The vehicles should be lifted by making his own arrangements -‘ within 30 days after the payment of all dues and receipt of confirmation orders.
Get 30% OFF on Dynamic Website Design