The immune system is a network of cells, organs, and proteins that acts as the body’s first line of defense against the infections. Vitamin C plays a vital role in the immune system. It helps to increase the proteins, cells, and antibodies which are used for fighting the infections.
Vitamin C which is also known as L-ascorbic acid is a water-soluble vitamin that is necessary for growth and development. It is an antibiotic vitamin.
Benefits of Vitamin C:
1) Acts as a cure for the common cold
2) Helps in absorption of iron
3) Controls excess cholesterol
4) Protects the immune system against deficiencies
5) Important for eye health
6) Helps in preventing cancer
7) Reduces the risk of stroke
8) Maintains healthy skin
9) Prevents and treats scurvy
10)Relieves depression and stress etc.
Sources of Vitamin C:
11) Strawberries & blueberries
15) Green peas etc.
CLICK HERE !! To be found on google search engine